Why Kittanning Contractors
At Kittanning Contractors, we have unmatched experience providing quality services within the specific demands and high speed at which our energy sector demand. We are committed to supplying our tailored energy construction services in a timely manner to ensure success for our clients.
Because we operate with state-of-the-art equipment—like remote control dozers—and a powerful workforce, we are confident in our company’s ability to meet even the most challenging project requirements and deadlines for our mining, natural gas, quarry and midstream clients.
OUR CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
Our knowledge, personnel, and capacity enables us to meet our clients every need. When companies want the job done right, they count on Kittanning Contractors.
- Coal Slurry Impoundment Construction & Expansion Projects
- Fused High-Density Polyethylene Pipe
- Environmental Rehabilitation & Wetlands Mitigation
- Mine Face Up Projects
- Pond Construction
- Slurry Line Installation
- Haul Road Rehabilitation & Construction Projects
- Water & Sewer Line Installation Projects
- Coarse Refuse Area Site Preparation
- Preparation Plant Site Work
- Precast Concrete Bridges (Up To A 60 Lf Span)
- Retaining Wall & Piling Wall Construction
- Storm Drainage Systems
- Stream Relocation Projects
Problems We Solve
The experience of the Kittanning and MCI Group teams make us much greater than the sum of our parts. Together we can tackle any challenge that arises..
With Energy Construction, from coal mines to the oilfield, your time really does translate to money. We meet your deadlines to ensure the success of your project.
At Kittanning, we understand the efficiency of our projects directly impacts our clients’ success. We repair and rebuild access and haul roads thanks to our excavation and grading capabilities.
At Kittanning Contractors, safety isn’t an option, it’s a part of our way of life. We have measures in place to mitigate risk that exceed local, state and federal requirements.